Admissions and Application
- Bachelor's degree from any field from an accredited institution of higher education
- Minimal final grade of 80, or the equivalent for candidates from schools or countries with a different grading system
- Students who are not native English speakers and who haven't completed their undergraduate studies in English will be required to submit TOEFL or IELTS test scores along with their applications. Minimal IELTS requirements: 7.0. Minimal TOEFL requirements: 573 on the paper based test; 230 on the computer based test; 89 on the internet based test. The University's Code is 7704. Students may be asked to provide formal documentation that their undergraduate program was conducted in English.
- Transcript with official seal and signature – original copy of your undergraduate and if relevant graduate transcripts
If your original transcripts are not issued in either Hebrew or English please have them officially translated to English.
Important Note: In case of credit transfer, please make sure to send transcripts from all the academic institutions relevant to your Bachelor's degree.
Please note that those students who have graduated over 2 years ago must submit a copy of their BA diploma, whereas those who completed their studies within the last 2 years may submit only their transcript.
- Letters of recommendation – 2 letters of recommendation from members of academic or professional institutions
- Personal essay – personal essay stating academic and career objectives: 300-500 words presenting the candidate's purpose and interest in pursuing the International Master in Security and Diplomacy
- TOEFL or IELTS test scores – Foreign students who are not native speakers of English are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS test scores with their applications
- Digital passport photo - A face-forward head photograph of yourself, 5x5 cm or 2x2 in., sent by e mail in JPEG format
- Application fee – a non-refundable $ 100 application fee, paid by:
- Credit Card (Recommended)
- Bank transfer to:
Bank Hapoalim - 12
Einstein Branch # 778
Account # 12-778-8800
Swift code POALILIT
IBAN: IL 74-0127-7800-0000-0008-800
ADDRESS: 6 Bart St. Tel Aviv, ISRAEL
You must indicate that the payment is for Tel Aviv University / The Department of Political Science – International Master in Security and Diplomacy, and the name of the student. In order to confirm the payment, you are required to send the bank receipt to our office via e mail (scan the receipt with a scanner and send the image via email as a proof). The student must cover any bank charges.
Still accepting applications for 2017 - 2018 academic year, apply now!